Business And Management

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Termination of Contract

There are two types of termination of contract:

1. Termination by Employer
2. Termination by Employee

Termination by Employer: As implemented rules all over the world, UAE employer is not so far different from other countries employers in terms of terminating employees contract however, there are some additional negative issues such as automatic banned of 6 months if contract terminated in less 3 years, and banned cannot be paid without NOC from previous employer, and other things associated e.g. positions, contract period, others...
Some of the causes of "Just termination by employer" are:
1. Unsatisfactory Performance and Negligence;
2. Insubordination;
3. Fraud and Falsification;
4. Employees' Conduct and Behavior; and more...

Termination by Employee: As implemented by the law in UAE, an employee wish to resign from the position is allowed to leave for as long that they give a minimum notice of 1 month to their employer/company.

Need to clarify more, please visit my site for guidance...

3 comments:

  1. hi, im working in a company in dubai from feb 2010, doing my best, but they r threating me in many way, they r not even giving me comissions and other money,i am not understanding when wil i leave from here. is there any diference that after probition or before probition period i should leave? please sugest me or give me your contact numbers so that I can be guided by you. thanks. dubaib1@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need law suggessions for going out from this company. dubaib1@live.com / business.uae@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Business,

    Sorry i was not able to provide a reply on your question,... I was out of station for the past 8 months...

    I will be active again in updating my blogs... So if you are still in need advise, let me know!

    kathe

    ReplyDelete

Real Jobs and Online Earnings

All About Accounting and Bookkeeping